- 1 cod fillet (or white fish of your choice)
- olive oil, for greasing and cooking
- 4-5 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp soft cheese
- a knob of butter
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- 200g broad beans (drain if tinned)
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6. Place the fish on an oiled baking tray and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a pan, add the mushrooms
and rosemary with a pinch of salt, and sauté. When the mushrooms start to release their juices, simmer for about 8 minutes for the rosemary to infuse its flavour into the juices. Discard the rosemary, then stir in the soft cheese, along with a generous amount of cracked black pepper.
3 Melt the butter with a little more olive oil in a pan, add the courgette and broad beans and then sauté until the courgette is soft. Season to taste.
4 Place the courgette and broad bean mixture in the centre of a serving plate. Place the fish on top, then smother with the mushrooms.